Catching up

So, some new things has happened I got the new Hannah Montana2: Meet Miley Cyrus CD and I love it. But the coolest thing is that it comes out on Wednesday where I live cool, uh!! I mean that I really got It before everybody, and I got Just My Luck and John tucker must Die on DVD. Well, yesterday I went to a pleace to print out some fotos and it were so cheap. I couldnt almost belive it. And an other thing about yesterday, the weather were beatiful and it was hot, I mean really!! So I thought why don't go to the beach. So I did. But when I had been there for about an hour the sun disappeard!! What happened!!!




That's all for this time.

Much Love from Erika!!



please visit my youtube at http://www.youtube.com/onenineninethree









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT