Beach Sexy

Hi! Boys and girls! So today I was supposed to go to the preview screening of The Croods but since I have a huge test tomorrow I thought that it would be better to stay home and study. But I am going to the movies next week since G.I. Joe: Retaliation premieres next Wednesday.

These next couple of days I am kind of buys. Tomorrow I have that (boring) test, the fashion show, on Sunday Anton Ewald is playing and doing a signing at Haninge centrum so I am definitely going to that and on Monday I am going to be an extra in this thing for Let's Dance (the Swedish version of Dancing with the Stars). I am not going to dance or anything. My ability is very (VERY) limited in that area. Hahahahahahaha, no dancing from me. I wonder if anyone famous or someone from this season is going to be there. That'd be fun.

I just LOVE Victoria's Secret! This white hot bikini popped up in my time line. Damn! And we all hate Candice, right? Look at her she's so ugly! No and anyone who says that and means it is mentally retarted. Candice is so far from ugly that it doesn't even exists on the scale. She's only 24! I thought that she was older, not that she looks older. I mean look at Miranda Kerr, she turns 30 in April and she looks like she's about 18. Younger than me!







I want them all! The last one is really cute. Sporty cute! The one above is also really cute and if you're looking for that young an flirtuous style it's absolutely perfect! VS has everything you're looking for.


your write, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT