Birthday Wishlist

In two days it's one month left until my 20th birthday. Yes! I getting old, almost middle age. Plasch! Hahaha. Anyway. I just thought that i would blog about some things I want for my birthday. Things that I just want, period. Okay I like things. I am materialistic. That doesn't mean I have a load of crap lying around. Me just laying in my tub bathing in all the things that I have "collected" over the years. I like certain particular things. That's it.

I really like the Marc by Marc Jacobs sleeves. I have a black one that I got a Nordstrom. I want another one. In a different color, of course. I want the one in fluoro fuchsia and has to be for a Mac Book pro "13. It comes in more colors if you want to check them out, click here.



I also really want a Micheal Kors rose gold watch. Damn! Those watches are eye candy. I really love the rose gold color. Here are three of my favorites. I don't want all three of them but I won't say no if anyone out there want to buy all three. LOL.





Those are the two things that I can think of from the top of my head. There are of course a million little things that I also want. I mean something from the 1D World store would be amazing. The purple varsity jacket and the black hoodie with a red print.




As I said there are a lot of things that I want but for my birthday I want special things. One Direction concert tickets would be awesome but they are sold out, so yeah. Ha. Whatever I have blogged about in these post: Beauty Queen and Blue. I also want Justin Timberlake's new album The 20/20 Experience, Carly Rae Jepsen's cd Kiss and Hot Chelle Rae's both albums Lovesick Electric and Whatever. I want physical cd not a gift certificate to iTunes store (I want that too but the cd's I want in physical copies). Well, that is just some of the things that I want. I bet that whatever I get I will be thankful.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT