Wedding Special: How To Dress the Little Ones

HELLO! Everyone at a wedding has to be dressed up! Even little kids but what are they going to dress.  Toddlers can be very stubborn (I am guessing since I don't have kids of my own, plus just general observation). WHAT TO DRESS A NEWBORN IN? Or someone that's about three months? Yeah, it's making me dizzy too just thinking about it. Luckily for you you have me that has done a little research for you. I am like your fairy godmother when it comes to weddings. LOL.

Since small children are (/can be) very messy and babies are babies I found this really cute onesie/ bodysuit at Macy's. It looks like a tuxedo. Very cute for your little baby boy. Over that he can just wear a cute cardigan and some matching pants.

This bodysuit is from Macy's. Right now it is on sale for 49 kr (about 7 dollars and 60 cents).


The second one is from Lindex and it only costs 99 kr (about 15 dollars and 50 cents).



There are tons of cute dresses for toddlers. Having a baby girl got to be so much easier since there is so much more cut clothes for them. I mean there are cute suits for boys out there too but the dresses are so much cuter. Plus I am a girl so I can relate to that more. LOL.

All of these three dresses are from Sophia's Style. They have alot (and I mean alot of) cute dresses for little girls. I tried to find dresses in different colors and different styles.

Pink


Blue


Green



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT