From Today

Today hasn't really brought me much. Okay that depends on how you look at it. I went and saw The Host with my mom. The first time that I've been to the theaters since November 13th when I saw Wreck-It Ralph (that's what I see from checking old posts). Hmm, I mean that's also if you don't count all the movies that I watch in school, 'cause we watch them in a actual movie theaters. Hmm, yeah, anyway, The Host was a really good movie. Awesome! I think I want to read the book now. It is cheapest at adlibris, that's the english version and the swedish version is called Genom dina ögon and it's cheapest at ginza (hard cover) and bokia (paperback). The book is written by Stephanie Meyer for those of you who don't know this already. This information is for all you who don't know what to buy me for my birthday. I rather have the english version. Books are like movies to me, I want the original language. So I don't even know why I am brought up the Swedish version. So if you're planning on buying the book for my birthday, english version please.




Okay so my outfit choice for today may not have been my best but not my worse. I just didn't know what to wear when all my jeans were in the laundry basket. Hmm, and all I had that was clean were these white pants. Okay that's not completely true, correction, the only thing that I wanted/ felt like wearing. 'Cause I mean I have four other pants that I could have worn. I am not exactly sure, I have a lot of pants anyway. It's hard to find something in your closet that looks fresh when your clothes are like two years old. Hmmm, frustrated.



Ha, I was on Let's Dance tonight. Just a little bit in the begging. Cool. I mean that they used clips that I was in on TV. Hahaha.


your writer, Erika

.p.s. Have a good Good Friday :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT