Funny Business

Look Sollentuna Centrum posted this on their facebook page. Remember that the fashion show is on Saturday at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm. On Friday I have my fitting for the fashion show. They are also going through hair and makeup when we're done with that we are going to meet with a choreographer to show help us a little bit with our walk. Sounds fun and interesting. The outfits re going to be auctioned out for charity.


Tomorrow I am going to a preview screening of The Croods. Text me if you want to go and I can see how many tickets that I have left. I am going with Linda so that is going to be fun. I would never have had gone and paid or see the movie at all if I wasn't invited to the preview screening. The movie seems funny from what I have seen in the trailer.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT