My Ariana Grande Concert Outfit

Well hello hello hello. How are you? I am good. Really good. So I promised you guys that I would blog about my Ariana Grande concert outfit. Yeah, today is the day... because I finally have all of my stuff. Hmmm, I am kind of realising that I will look slightly hoe-ish in that outfit but too little too late. I AM WEARING IT. LOL. I gonna look hot. I hope that I will look good hot and not "hoe hot". Anyway so that Ari outfit that I am trying to copy is the one that she wore while performing at DiverCity Tokyo Plaza in September last year. The only two differences between her outfit and mine is the skirt because I could find a skirt like that and the shoes because I wanted black pumps and not nude.

Ariana Grande's outfit

My pieces
Crop top from H&M DIVIDED

Skirt from MONKI

Knee-socks from FYNDIQ

Pumps from Steve Madden, bought at ASOS.com


your writer, Erika


.p.s. I'll post a picture of me in the outfit later...

Comments

  1. Oh! This is great! My daughter loves her and I can now buy these for her. We are celebrating her 14th birthday next month in one of the Los Angeles venues and she would love to dress like her. Thanks a lot for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT