Hoelicious

Hi guys! I had a thought that I should/wanted to blog about my Ariana Grande outfit. I mean, I wanted to take a picture of me wearing the Ari outfit. But that also means I have to do my hair and eh, I don't feel like that right now and my hair is kind of in point today. So you now I kind of don't want to ruin it. You know girl problems. Buuuut, I'll will take a picture and probably instagram it on Thursday and blog about it this weekend.

I have kind of been prepping all day for the concert. I have been listening to her music on spotify. I really can't wait until Thursday. I just as excited for the concert as I am about wearing my outfit. It is kind of hoelicious. LOL. I mean Ari didn't look like a hoe in it but it is just me. I mean I don't usually wear short skirts and crop tops and when you add the knee socks and those pumps it is kind of hoe but in a good way. Thereof hoelicious. Plus I'll be wearing a headband with cat ears you know like Ari always wears. Iiiiiip. Kind of excited but also scared to step outside in that. Eh, I just have to wear it with confidence!

You know what I want to do. A kind of "steal her style" post. I just have to find a good picture of someone and try and copy it. You you have any tips please tell me.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT