Happy

Yeah! I am super excited right now! I can't really tell you anything yet but I am really excited. I am like hyper and my hands are shaking. Oh, god when I when I tell you tomorrow. You might not really understand my level of excitement but I am still just happy. Okay this might turn out to be nothing but right now I am happy. I just wan to scream!

Enough about that. I watch some Anton Ewald videos on Universal Music Sweden's youtube channel. I came across this video and if I thought that I loved hime before or thought that he was talented. 'Cause damn! He's on fire. Watch the whole video and you'll understand.



Also watch his cover of Justin Bieber's Somebody To Love :)




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT