That Sums It Up

Hi people! I just watched the trailer for Iron Man 3! OMG I am super stoked! April 24th! Yeah. It is one of the nights that Bieber is playing in Stockholm. So maybe I can go to the premiere and stalk him afterwards. LOL. No, I really want to see that movie. I love the Iron Man movie franchise. I have the first two on DVD. I have seen The Avengers, Thor, Captain America and The Incredible Hulk. I love them!



I just thought of an other thing that I want for my birthday, Maroon 5's album Overexposed. That and Ellen tickets. If I would get Ellen tickets I would freak but I love all the way over in Scandinavia and not in Cali anymore so the getting there part is a little more complicated. Maybe Ellen or someone working for Ellen is reading, wink wink. LOL. That would truly be amazing!

I was so annoyed earlier because I decided to take the metro and the commuter train instead of the bus and the commuter train. It's faster if I take the metro. Anyway, I did that so I would get home faster but then when I got to Helenelund the train just stood there for a while because of some train in front had to be evacuated. Hmmm. Then it stopped again in Häggvik. It was just annoying but I hope the people on the train that had to be evacuated are okay.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT