Good Looking

Oh em gee! Got some really exciting news today. I am super excited about this thing. I'll tell you about it later this week. I mean you are my readers and of course I am going to tell you about something like this. It somewhat huge. Semi-huge, generally speaking but personally I see this as a huge thing. Okay that's enough of a tease. Well, I can tell you this, it has something to do with what I did yesterday. Not that that was much of a hint 'cause I didn't blog much yesterday.

In the meanwhile I thought I would teach you how to get ready for beach 2013. I mean just some options for my girls out there. I think that I might get 'em all. Gotta love H&M a'ight! Here's just a few options. Check out more swimsuit's and bikini's on their website. I like swimsuits that look a little different, that don't "cover" everything. The one underneath is cool. Kind of something like that.





your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT