A Friendly Day

Yo, yo, yo! Have are you all feeling? Hahaha. Good, I hope. I'm good anyway. Today I met my good friend Linda. We went shopping. We went to The English Shop at Söderhallarna. OMG! Well, I wanted to get some chocolate flavored angel's delight (delicious!) but then, omg, they have this amazing selection of everything you need for baking. I mean cute cupcake cases and decorating stuff. DAMN! Love! It was love at first sight. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures (I took a picture of the cupcake cases). Hmmm, should have. We walked by a CUBUS store and as the big Belieber I am I just had to go and check out the official Justin Bieber collection. That I managed to think of to take pictures at. Hahaha. Once a Belieber, always a Belieber. Mwah!






I took pictures of my makeup this morning. I thought it was cute and fresh so I wanted to share it with you. I am wearing a ton of mascara as you can see! Want to know a fun fact? Stop reading if you don't because I am about to write it now. I never put mascara on my lower lashes, just on the upper ones. I think that it looks weird.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT