Respect

OMG! I haven't blogged all day. Damn! What's wrong with me? Hahaha, LOL. Busy I guess. Right best movie ever with the hottest leading man is in TV right now.  Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. Awesome! I just love that movie, so inspiring. I mean if you are ever feeling down watch it will instantly make you feel better and make you remember what you want in life and what's important to you. It what it does for me anyway. I love Justin Bieber and I have a ton of respect of him and I will ALWAYS think the best of him and I will always believe his words. I mean why shouldn't I. Yes,  don't personally know him but I mean isn't that how you are supposed to treat family and friend, at least the people you consider loved ones. Always have faith in them, believe what they say and see the best in them. Maybe I am a little bit less judgmental on Justin but that is because I don't know him. I still have a tremendous amount of respect for him. He is such a hard worker and does so much for his fans.

Okay, yeah I get it that people might not like his music because that's not everyones apple pie but you at least got to admit that he has talent. If you don't see that, then please, I don't know, child please just go home. Hahaha. But seriously he has so much talented and he works harder in one day and most of us will in our lifetime. Okay, how do I know - someone who does not know him - that he works so damn hard everyday? Well I see the product that comes out. I listen to his music. I watch his music videos and movies. I read his books. I am dedicated. I am his fan. I am and will always be a Belieber and if you can't flow with that, then sorry I can't be your friend. No, I am just sad that some people don't see and acknowledge his talent.

Peace and love! I will always love you Justin!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT