Sollentuna Fashion Show

OMG! I was a model today. Totally awkward. I mean I love and hate those kinds of things. It is just awkward because I feel like I don't know what to do. Just awkward, but I like it because I am in the center. No, that sounds selfish. Is that I don't get to be me for a little while, no, mhm I guess it's just hard to explain. I just like it, I guess that's it.

It was really fun! The other models were so sweet, I was expecting that alot more were experienced girls (three girls were) and that they would be like "Oh, I don't eat I am a model!" I expected them to be like super snobby. I was talking to some of the other girls and they said that they thought the same thing.

I told you yesterday that I took some pictures that I would post today. I took some more pictures today and unless you don't follow me on instagram you haven't seen a few of them. Like the ones of my hair. Damn! That hairt was crazy good! Kudos to the young woman at Klippoteket in Sollentuna Centrum who did my hair. I completely love it!

The back of the top that I was wearing!



When they were setting up the catwalk last night!

The catwalk

Backstage pictures :)


Doesn't she (the girl behind me) look a little bit like Cher Lloyd?

My hair! OMG! Isn't it just awesome!!

My makeup and my hair.


I feel like I look a little bit like Jasmine V in this picture.... Hmmm...

My whole outfit :)


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT