Easter Feaster

"Late" night blogging again. Hmm, I guess that the word "late" is up for discussing, I mean after what time it is considered late. Haha. I took a long walk with Merlin earlier. I have started talking walks for about an hour everyday and today I brought Merlin. I think that he wanted to go outside because he was sitting by the door and when I was about to open it he began scratching at it. Then he just ran, I had the leach on otherwise he would probably run somewhere. Ha, cute dog. I was such a beautiful weather today so it was nice to take a walk. Merlin enjoyed it too. He sniffed everything.

Happy Easter to everyone! I hope you had a good time. I have just been home with my mom and Merlin. We didn't do much, except that we gave each other easter eggs. I hid my moms egg in a really good place. She would never have had found it on her own. Hahaha. I am that good. I hid it a box that she never look inside of.

I watched some trailers for some upcoming movies earlier. I am so excited for a couple of movies. I am really excited about Iron Man 3 and Star Trek: Into Darkness. I also really want to see After Earth and The Hangover Part III. So those four, if you feel like taking me, *wink, wink*. Hahaha. What movies are you excited about this year? I am not really excited about The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. I saw the first one on the plane to Chicago and no, I don't get the hype. I have nothing against the actors in the movie, I just don't like the movie. It wasn't that bad, but I didn't fall in love with it. I'll probably end up watching all of the movies some day, like the rest of The Twilight Saga. I haven't seen them all, just the first two because they were on TV. I am not going to pay to watch them. I am not in any team. Okay may team Jacob, because let's face it Taylor Lautner is way hotter then Robert Pattinson. I didn't even like him (I mean think that he was hot) when he played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT