The Fitting

Finally I get to eat. Hahahaha. Nah. I went to the fitting today for the fashion show which is tomorrow. That took longer than it was supposed to. Okay somewhere between 30 and 40 minutes. It was okay. The other models were really nice. Some people get to walk for the same store which means that they are going to be on the stage at the same time. I am one of those people. I get to walk on stage with a girl named Julia. OMG, her friend Alice her like three outfits. I mean fun but she is going to have to stress backstage (or somewhere). We were in the conference room in Sollentuna Centrum (the 5th floor) where me got to meet with the choreographer Maggie. She was really helpful. Since the conference room is on the top floor, it's I don't know. I mean I am not scared of heights but when you look down yeah, the butterflies in your stomach start to movie their wings. Hahaha there was this young teenage couple kissing, um that's toning it down they were having this full on make out session for over an hour. It was kind of cute but is was funny because Alice and Julia said that they should top. They didn't scream at them but it was funny. They didn't want them to flaunt their love but at the same time they thought that it was cute. I took some pictures of my outfit but I'll post the picture tomorrow. I took some pictures in the conference room too.

I am kind of excited because I have just learned how to burp on demand. I mean burping is not something that you brag about but it's funny. Okay it is disgusting when someone does it. Like eww but I just think that it's funny that I can do it. Doesn't mean that I will go around doing it all of the time.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT