Shopping

Hello! Hahaha. How are you all feeling today? I am good. I went shopping today and that always puts a smile my face. New clothes. I got a pair of colored pants from Cubus, a whit top and a striped dress from H&M. Got to love H&M. The white top I got because I wanted something that would go with the pants, though I have stuff in my clothes that would go with the pants I wanted something new. Got to look fresh. The pants I love, they are like so spring fresh. The sales person said that they look tasty. LOL. I think she means because they have such a fresh color.

I am going to let you in on a little secret, the dress is actually from the children's department because I wanted that dress with long sleeves instead short sleeves.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT