Pamela Reif For Hunkemöller

Well, that two and half hours of my life that I'll never get back. I just updated my computer to macOS Sierra (yeah I should have done this a very long time ago but at least I am on track now - better late than never) and it took freaking two and half hours. Also now my computer seems to be slower than ever. So annoying!

On a happier note, Pamela Reif's collection for Hunkemöller got released today!


I love Pamela so just had to check it out. I can tell you that the whole collection is amazing! I want it all. I thought that I would narrow myself down and pick out my favorites and show you. You can check out the whole collection right here. Below you can see my favorites.


/ Body /

/ Top / Shorts /


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy