It's About Being Cost Efficient

I have found a new favorite face mask! Sense beauty blackhead peel-off facial mask with charcoal extract is my new favorite thing. I have heard and seen what charcoal face mask so when I saw this at the store I just had to try it. I really loved it. Yes, just like any other charcoal face mask it hurts a little when you peel it off. The results afterwards are amazing so it's worth the pain.

I love peel-off masks because your skin feels renewed afterwards. You feel so refreshed. I have oily skin and peel-off masks removes the excess oil and makes my skin look matte and fresh.


It has been out of stock in the store where I found it the first time. So today when it was finally back in stock I just had to buy three packages (each package contains five face mask). Yes I could have just ordered it online before but it costs about 80kr online and that's without shipping. At ÖoB it costs 12kr. So you see, I could have bought six packages for less than the price of one. The choice is obvious. As Ingvar Kamprad says, it's not about being cheap it's about being cost efficient.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy