Luck x2

Oh hello! How are you? I am in such a good mood because me new jeans that I ordered from Zalando fit perfectly and are super duper comfortable. Second, I had such a great time with my mom at Gröna Lund yesterday.

I don't really like Gröna Lund because I to worked there for one summer a few years back (so I have had to much of it) and I really don't like going on rides anymore. I just get nauseous and get a headache. My mom and I had a great time yesterday.




We didn't do much. We bought a couple of lottery tickets and we actually won twice. We also went on like two rides. That was enough for us.


It was my moms' idea to go there and I was like why not. I asked my friend Patricia (who works at Gröna Lund) if she could give us some entrance tickets and I remembered that I still had a bunch of ride tickets from when I worked there. So we really didn't pay for anything. Except for a few lottery tickets. All in all it was a great day.

My favorite memory from working at Gröna Lund was when I met Sarah Jessica Parker. It something that I'll never forget.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy