I'm Featured In Allure Magazine

Hello! So have you seen the pictures from my photo shoot with Pelle Larsson that I posted this morning? What do you think? In case you missed them just click here. I really enjoyed working with Pelle. He's a very talented photographer. Don't worry I will soon post more pictures from our photo shoot.

So what's on the agenda for today? I am going to clear my apartment from some clutter and that means more stuff up on blocket. I mean why throw away perfectly good stuff just because I don't want/ need them anymore? Selling them is way more environmental. I am also going to prepare a few posts for next week. Later tonight I am going to go and see a movie with my friend Le Ly. That's my day. Pretty nice and chill.

Yo! I almost forgot to tell you guys that I am featured in Allure magazine. Or not me personally but a picture that I took is featured in an article on their website about The Perfect V. Pretty cool huh?! I am so excited. Click here to read the article!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy