Is It Too Soon To Talk About Halloween?

Hello! So summer is almost over which is sad but that means Halloween is around the corner. I know that I might be a little early when it comes to talking about Halloween but I have been excited about this years Halloween ever since Kylie Jenner rocked that Christina Aguilera outfit last year. I mean when I saw her outfit I was like "Damn why didn't I think about something that cool?!". Thats why this year I am going to bring it!


I have a few ideas of what I want to go as. Maybe Christina Aguilera (but I also feel that has been done already), Ariana Grande or cat woman. I don't know, I haven't decided yet. Hey maybe I should revamp my outfit from when I went and saw Ariana Grande on The Honeymoon Tour. Remember that? But I'll probably buy nude pumps to match Aris outfit more.



Here are some other outfits that would be cool for Halloween. Which one do you like better?







your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy