Stretch It Out

Hello! This morning I thought I would share a yoga video from GymRa. I do this video three times a week. I love it because it's so calm and easy to follow.

I read the comments to this video on youtube and some people were complaining that it is too fast and that the poses/ exercises are not explained beforehand so it's hard to follow. Someone said that they had to pause they video so that they could finish their breath because the video is too fast. It's not yin yoga. But hey every one's different and that what makes everyone so great. I love this video and have never had any problems following it. Not only do you get a really good stretch you also build some muscles using your own body weight.



Comment below (or hit me up on twitter @erikaworld) what you think of this video. Is it too fast or is it just right? Have a great day!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy