Thursday

So what's up? I, myself am just sitting on the couch taking it easy. I feel like my throat is getting better now. Last night before I went to bed I was like, if this does not get any better I am going to have to see the doctor so I can get some antibiotics or penselin or something. I hate having a sore throat. It's the second worst pain that I know. I hate it! But fortunately I am getting better now.


So what are my plans for the rest of the day. Not much really. Since I am still not 100% I am trying to take it easy. What I am going to do for the rest of the day is do some grocery shopping and maybe return this dress that I just bought online. I kind of feel bad for just sitting on my couch when the weather is so nice. I want to kick this virus that thought is was a good idea to set up camp in my throat. Then I have to take it easy.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy