Skincare Faves

Hello! I am so hungry right now, so I am going to hurry this post so that I can make myself an early dinner. I am just going to have left overs. Left overs are nice to have when you don't feel like cooking but maybe I should learn to cook less. Sometimes it just feels like my fridge is full of left overs. Hahahaha.

I thought that I would share my faveroite skincare products with you. What I have learned when it comes to skincare is that when you find something that works STICK WITH IT! I mean why change a good thing that works, right?! That's just cray.


Face masks: I use two different kinds of face mask. Sense Beauty blackhead peel off mask and Formula 10.0.6 pores be pure skin-clarifying mud mask. Then I also use Nivea daily essentials refining clear-up strips.

Face wash: I use Neutrogena visibly clear spot proofing 2-in-1 face wash-mask.

Moisturisers: During the day I use Dermalogica oil free matte spf 30 and during the night I use Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy