I Love Tomato Sauce

The other day I had the biggest craving for pasta with tomato sauce. Like I could really visualise the plate of food being infront of me. I wanted it so bad that I almost made it for breakfast. Almost.

This pasta dish is very easy to make and it doesn't take more than 15 minutes. This recipe is for two people.



Erika's vegan pasta with tomato sauce

150g chickpea pasta
1/2 onion
1 can (400g) chopped tomatoes
2 cloves garlic
1/4 lemon
150g rocket leaves
A pinch of chili flakes
Black pepper
Salt
Olive oil for frying

1. Fill a pot with water and let it boil. Add the pasta. Chop the onion and the garlic cloves and fry them in a pan with olive oil for about three minutes.
2. Stir in the can chopped tomatoes. Let it simmer for a few minutes. 
3. Add a the chili flakes, black pepper and salt. Squeeze the juice from the lemon directly in the pan. Lastly add the rocket leaves and mix them with sauce. Let it simmer until the pasta is done and then remove the pan from the stove.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy