Plans For Today

Today I am just going to stay at home and work. Maybe I'll do something tonight, that depends on my throat. If it's not any worse then yeah maybe. So what are my plans for today?

I have to do some work for the blog and the new blog. I am going prepare a few posts for next week and set up a pinterest account to create some "inspiration boards" for what I want the new blog to be.

A picture from when I was in Spain earlier this year :)

I am going to bake. I found this old recipe of buns filled with olives. My mom used to make them and it was a great after school snack. When I found the recipe thought that I just have to make them. (I'll post pictures later.)

An other picture from that trip to Spain :)

Have a nice day everyone!

your writer, Erika


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy