It Feels Like Friday

Oh, gosh I am just sitting here watching TV as always. I am just waiting for Pregnant In Heels to start and that's in about an hour and a half. 90 minutes to kill. Ah, Criminal Minds that's 60 minutes, well 45 since the show has already started. Spotify to help me during the commercials but it keeps shutting down so I switch to youtube. Don't you too die on me. LOL.

I am so bored. It feels like Friday ("It always feels like Sunday when I drive you home", who sang that song?). Hahaha. It is just because I don't have any school tomorrow. I haven't had any school all week. Hahaha. But tomorrow I am busy. I have the fitting for the fashion show. I wonder what I will get to wear. I will take pictures if I have time to post later after the fashion show.

I didn't know what more to write so I looked up some shoes. Not just any shoes, flats. Not all girls can walk in heels. I do it all the time, some think they're uncomfortable. Depends on which brand you're wearing. Olsenboye has really comfortable shoes so try them. Anyway I would five really cute flats for spring/ summer.

Olsenboye



Cosmopolitan


Nelly




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT