Robin Stjernberg - You

We have a winner! I have finally calmed down enough to make this post! I rolled around on the floor when they announced that he had won. I was so excited! His face! OMG, he didn't understand that he had won. He was like... I don't know but it was priceless! As soon as I find the video! I will upload it. The video where they announce Robin as the winner. It truly priceless! He really deserved it. He was so amazing! Even though I was rooting for Anton because I am a bigger fan of him and I am truly happy that Robin won. OMG, if I am this excited about Robin I probably would have gotten a heart attack if Anton had won. It was also fun to see everyone congratulating Robin. Anton and Yohio sneaking up from behind and kissing him. Just, awwwww! Robin just sat there with his jaw dropped. I am so happy for him. No words can truly describe how I feel for him right now. Everything from What's Up to Idol and now. This is your time! Your moment! Enjoy it and bring the same talent to ESC and win for Sweden. Everyone who can vote for Sweden on May 18th!



This video is from last weeks andra chansen (the second chance). Robin is the first one from andra chansen to win the finale in Sweden. Now everyone out there remember to vote for him on May 18th and please buy his single on iTunes. Robin, I love you and you truly deserve it!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT