What I Do

Yo, peep have you seen that guy on vevo who tries to pick up girls by using lyric lines from famous artists? You haven't?! You have to, it's hilarious! LOL! So far three episodes have been posted and he has used lyric lines Justin Bieber, One Direction and Ke$ha songs. He used Ke$ha lyric lines in the last episode because he said that maybe he should try to go after the bad girl. LOL. One girl asked him if he was high. LOL. If you have any suggestions of which artist songs he should use next just tweet #VEVOLyricLines. I think that he should use Ed Sheeran's lyrics. I mean come one Ed's songs are so beautiful. Oh, he should try Carly Rae Jepsen too. Her songs are really good. That's just my opinion.

I keep my promises and that means that my 30th instagram follower will get a shout out. Yeah! Go Hanna! Don't worry if you feel sad that you didn't get a shout out from me, 'cause I will do the same thing when I hit 35. So what are you waiting for follow me @eriikaworld. The lucky 35th follower will get a shout out here on my blog. Yeah!



I took before and after pictures of my makeup this morning. I like to do my makeup every morning. Sometimes I don't do it because I want to rest my face. I need a new mascara though. Right now I have this black outragous volume mascara from SEPHORA but it feels like it not that much left. Hmm. I know that SEPHORA is about to open on Biblioteksgatan in Stockholm sometime this spring. I want/ need a volume mascara. I like the look.

Before




 After




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT