Let's Dance

There has been a fun and exciting last couple of days! Yes to more of that, especially to days like yesterday. I want to meet Anton again, the next time I will try not to be as nervous. I mean yes, I am a fan of him so that's one of the reason why I got nervous but I got to say that 99,999999999999% is that he is so damn hot. He was really sweet though so he didn't make me feel out of place. I mean I am 19 and around me are a bunch of people that are born 1997 or younger. So I kind of feel like an old lady, but Anton is the same age as me.

Today I was an extra for the swedish version of Dancing with the Stars, Let's Dance. It was kind of fun. I got to meet Maria Montazami from Svenska Hollywoodfruar, Erik Segerstedt from EMD (who recently competed in Melodifestivalen and who got his start in Idol) and his dance partner Sigrid who actually won last year with her start dance partner Anton Hysén. That's really cool! The whole thing took about two hours. It was fun. I took a lot of pictures! I am going to watch the premiere on Friday just to see if I am on the show. That'd be so cool!














your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT