Bubblegum

Yo, yo, yo! I just finished watching Top Model Sverige (Sweden's Next Top Model). Next week is the finale. Monday TV night sucks, the only good thing one, the thing that I care to watch if Nashville. Hahaha. I have no life the TV is my friend. Sad but true. Hahaha. Nah. There's going to be a Top Model event at Münchenbryggeriet from April 26 to the 28. Friday to Sunday. I want to go to the VIP night on Friday. That's be cool. So if anyone want to get me a ticket that'd be cool and I won't turn it down. Hahaha. You can get 'em at ticket.se.

I mean seriously tests are a bad way for teachers to see if you learned what you're supposed to have learned. That's just my opinion. I think that there should be an other way for them so test  your intelligence or for you to show that you have been paying attention during the course. Homework in all forms should be illegal. I mean school should be for all forms of schoolwork. Gosh I am so tired and done with this shit. I just want to be cool and stare at you sarcastically while chewing bubblegum. Nawh. But.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT