Meeting Anton Ewald

I met Anton Ewald! OMG! Am I the only one fangirling over him? Gosh he is freaking hot! I got a signed poster. Aww he was so sweet 'cause I told him that my name is Erika (he asked what my name is) and the he asked if I spell it with a "k" or a "c". That's nice! I mean if I was at a meet and great meeting fans I'd probably be so nervous that I spell their names wrong and or just assume that they spell it a certain way. Maybe I wouldn't ask them how they spell their name because I don't want to look stupid 'cause I don't know.



"To Erika, Anton Ewald"

First I wasn't going to go because when I looked up how to get to the mall where he had the meet and greet today I saw that it takes an hour to get there. So my reaction was "Puff! I am to good for that stuff!". Then I thought but if it was for Justin Bieber I would do it and I really like Anton so why not. Live a little and don't be so boring. Yes, I consider myself a boring person. I am so glad that I went. It was so much fan. He seems so humble. Like when everyone is screaming his name and when people saw him walking to the stage he was just smiling kind of blushing. It was cute but he is hot! I hope he as another meet and greet soon. He said a while ago that he would have two meet and greets coming up  in the Stockholm area, so I am patiently waiting for the next one.



Doesn't it look like he is looking straight at me? I mean in to my camera...




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT