Late Night Stuff

Hi. It's getting to the end of the day so I thought that I might blog. I really don't know what to write about today other that, OMG school is boring as shit. I have been studying for a test on Thursday and hahaha. It is all a funny situation. I mean I am not saying that it's funny because I know I am gonna fail or anything. This test doesn't seem that hard. It is just that school in Sweden is so drop dead boring. Gosh. But I am signed up for the semester so I am going to take my responsibility and to the right thing. I mean take it seriously. Do my homework, do the tests and all that. (And) have fun in-between, why not right?!

I thought that I would leave you all with a picture. If you can point out on a map where I am in this picture, I will applaud you.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT