100, 200, 300.... Sold!....

To the lady in the black dress!
Are you afraid of buying used stuff? Personally, I prefer not to buy used stuff. I am more open to buy used cd's and dvd's then clothes. If it is used clothes worn by a friend I may use them.
On tradera I sell used clothes, cd's, dvd's, books and other stuff. Most of the stuff I have put on tradera have been sold. Some for alot of money and some not so much. The only thing I have bought is bed frame for my "new" room. I am going to sell some fruniture from my room. My current bed frame, my nightstand and my big bookshelf/tv bench. So if you are in need of anything like that keep your eyes open for them on my tradera page.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT