Good People Are Always Great

Today has been a good day so far. I have had fun. This morning I put in my photograms in my scrapbook. I like scrapbooking it's fun. Do you have a scrapbook?
          I can't wait for tomorrow - not that anything special is happening but I get to waer a pretty dress. I love getting dressed up even if is just for school. I mean I don't get dressed up dressed up if you know what I mean. I like looking good. I like people who care about whate they wear. I don't care what my friends wear. All I care about is that they are kind to me and in general.  Or what do you say? Good people are always great (LOL, good people are always good and great people are always great).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT