I´m just like you

WOW!!! I just felt like writing that. So I hope that everyone of my readers had a great week ´cause I know that I had. This weekend I saw the movie Epic Movie. I liked it but it was just a lillte bit enjoying on the end. Everyone who has seen the movie understands me. I think. Last week I saw Norbit. I loved it. Eddie Murphy is a great actor. He had played four characters in Norbit! He plays Norbit, Rasputia an Mr Wong. I knew he played Norbit and Rasputia but Mr Wong, wow, they did a great work with makeup there. Everyone who haven´t seen these movies should run to the nearest cinema as soon as possible.
But enough about that. Here is the Hannah Montana Video Just Like you and I´m posting it because it is my favorite song right now, so enjoy:

And an other thing about the Hannah Montana song Just Like You, I walk around and sing all the time. And I love the show Hannah Montana. Who dosen´t?
Good night everyone and thanks for reading!!
Much love from Erika!!!! Love ya all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT