My Birthday








Yesterday was my birthday. I got a lot of presents. I got two ticets to Gwen Stefanis concert here in Stockholm, a Cinderella story (on DVD), Shark Tale (on DVD), High School Musical (on DVD), a body scrub, bedclothes, Chocolate indulgence soap, Chocolate indulgence body lotion, Chocolate indulgence shower gel, Chocolate indulgence cream bath, 7 jeans, shoes from Milan and some other stuff. I haven´t got all my presents yet. Besides my birthday presents I got 500 kr (70,40 USD, 52,81 EUR, 35,76 GBP, 84,64 AUD) and a new spring jacket. The money I am going to save for the summer. If this counts as a birthday present I got silver VIP on pa from my friend Malin. Malin is the one in the pink sweater. The other ones on the picture are my other friends and of course me.
Here is something to everyone who reads my blog:
beacuse I don´t write on this blog as often as i want I am giving everyone 14 songs (14 = because I am 14):
Lovestoned / I think that she knows - Justin Timberlake
Paid The Cost To Be The Boss - Snoop Dogg feat. The Neptunes
Love me or Hate me - Lady Sovereign
Smile - Lily Allen
A Public Affair - Jessica Simpson
London Bridge (Oh snap) - Fergie
Do you wanna´ fuck - Unknown (Byz)
Mr. Cool - Snook
Confessions of a Broken Heart - Lindsay Lohan
Cuppycake - Strawberryshortcake
Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
Teletubbies them song
Not a gril, not yet a woman - Britney Spears
Hey now - Jamie-Lynn Spears
Bouns:
Girlfriend - Avril Lavinge
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - PANIC! at the disco
Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT