Back In School

So today I had to go to school. Blä, I don't like school. All you do in life is work, work, work, work, work, work and work. Well, if you get good grades in school you can choose the job that will satisfied you the most. Yeah, that's good, but it sad for thoose who have bad grades.
I am going to try to get my friends to like an artist. Little weird I know, but I am going to try.
Here is a cool picture of Miley Cyrus and Miley and Nick Jonas:
That's all for today hope you like the pictures.

Best wishes from your writer, Erika!
.p.s. did you like the videos I posted last time? .d.s.

Comments

  1. they look so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love them together there are awsome ......awsome so hot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT