Call me whatever you want

Yesterday I saw a picture of Miley Cyrus with a H&M bag in her hand and I just: "I got to go shopping". Which I did. First I bought a Mika's Big Girl (You are Beautiful) single and the I bought a valentines gift for my mom and a card. Then I was like what should i do now, should i stay or should I go home? Then I just no, I got to go to H&M first which I did. I bought a blue dress (it's a summer dress or something like that). A normal blue dress. It's really nice.
I want a UCLA Bruins t-shirt and a hoddie.
Ain't they nice? I relly like them! Well, I already have a UCLA hoddie and sweatpants (or whatever it's called) and a par of leggins. I totaly love UCLA clothes. I wish they could do jeans. That would be so cool. I would wear them all the time, if they were cool.
This Monday (the one this week, 6 days ago) I heard Jesse McCartney's new song Leavin'! It's one of the best song he has ever made!! Totaly love it. I can't wait for the new CD! I know he has just finished it and will come out around his birthday. Which is April 9th. Mine is April 6th. Cool, huh? I mean that our birthdays are so close. I think it's really cool.
Bye, bye for today from your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT