Home and JB on Ellen

Today home and I am watching Ellen. I love that show. I wish I could be a guest on it. Two days ago my mom said that the Jonas Brothers were going to be on Ellen. I was like oh I am going to be sick that day. So funny and today I am home and they are on Ellen. Couldn't it be better. They are the best. Have read one of the blog they have written about their tour with Avril Lavigne? I have read all of them!
I sooo going to "their" concert here in Stockholm in a month. It's a month today I just realised it! OMG!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! They are coming! I am so happy.
Yesterday it was two week left until summer vacation!!! This is going to be the best summer ever! Do you know why? The Jonas Brothers are coming to Stockholm and they are releasing a new CD August 12! that will definitely help me get through next semester in school! definitely! i love the so much!!!!
Now I have to say goodbye because I have to do some home work!

xoxo losers,
your writer, Erika!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT