I'm back!!! (I hope ?:/ )

I AM BACK!! (or I hope so at least) What has everyone been up to? I have been shopping (today and last Sunday and probably before that. I really don't remember).
Oh, yesterday I had two test in school! Science and history! Blääääää! I hate test. But the science test wasn't that hard. Ok, I didn't answer everything but I answered most of it! That's pretty good! I answered everything but I know all of it isn't right! I have an other test on Tuesday, spanish. But those tests ain't that hard! But Io still have to study!
Now it's Agent Cody Banks on channel 5 (kanal5). The one with Hilary Duff! I have seen it before. It's quite good. I don't know if I am going to watch it now.
I posted a new video on youtube yesterday. It's a karaoke video to the song Life's What You Make It with Hannah Montana. It's the official karaoke version of the song. I just added the song to the music video. Here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4EcztoQQKo.
Please post a video response of you singing a long! If you do I'll maybe post one (not on youtube but on myspace and I'll tell you if I do post one anywhere!).
I will get back as soon as possible!

Bye from your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT