Drama Queen

"Go on
Get out of my head
I’m on the wrong side of a parallel universe
Am I alive or just dead
I’ve been somewhere in the dark
Living in a crash world"
Sometimes I feel like that. Not often but sometimes.
Do you know what I miss? I miss Lindsay Lohan doing movies! I mean good movies! Lindsay is actually in two of my favorite movies - Mean Girls and My Scene Goes Hollywood. I have both those movies on DVD and Just My Luck. I like that one too but it's not my favorite.
Today I bought a birthday present for my friend Madde. I bought her a book called The Debutant Divorcee by Plum Sykes. When the book first came out I thought about buying for myself but I reed one her other books and diseased not to. Anyway, I hope she likes the book. I know she likes to read. I thought about buying Lipstift Jungle first but I changed my mind because.......I don't know why becaus ethe books cost the same.
Have good evening!

your writer, Erika.
.p.s. btw don't you think Pulm Sykes and Micha Barton look alike?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT