Sweet 16

It's 40 days until my 16th birthday today! So thought I should strengthen up what is okay to give me! So cookbooks is a no no, unless I asked for a specific one so remember that. Only buy stuff from my list or else I am goning to be mad!!! You can buy stuff that's not on the list but then you have to be god damn sure that I am going to like it.
If your planning to buy me something you should actually take notes now. This is important! I am not kidding! I only want Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus stuff I ask for.
I got a new pair of shoes from my mom today from Timaris

A video from last night

your writer, Erika.

Comments

  1. Oj det var ord och inga visor... Det där med att bli glad för det man får gäller alltså inte?! :)
    Kom på att jag ju inte kan övningsköra med dig oavsett, man måste ju haft körkort i fem år och till den kategorin tillhör icke jag.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT