Book-shelf

I got four new books today! Three on swedish and one on english. Three books by Meg Cabot. Missing When Lightning Strikes, Teen Idol (on swedish) and The Princess Diaries (on swedish). The other book that I chose is Marley and Me: Life and love with the worlds worst dog by John Grogan (on swedish). I chose one book on english because I need to read more english books to inprove my english. I really do. Not that I am bad or anything (or at leat I don't think so), it is just that there is always room for improvement. I am only sixteen years young (why write old when I am not old, I am young and that is the why I am keeping it) so I got alot to learn.
A few people that I know borrow books from the library. I used to do that (have have done it a few times and I have a librarycard). The reason that I don't do it anymore is because I want to have alot of books in my bookshelfs (it isn't callled a bookshelf for no reason you know. It's meant to have books in it. Otherwise it would be just a shelf.). I like the llusion.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT