Supergirl

I have it, I finally have it! Yes! Two days ago, this fridays, I bought the new Hannah Montana 3 soundtrack. It's amazing! The whole cd is amazing, every single song! I still have a favorite song though, Don't Wanna Be Torn. I also like Supergirl alot. I love the episode of Hannah Montana when Robbie Ray is writing Supergirl and asks the mailman what he thinks about it. "I think you're super super weird", LOL!
Only two more days until the premiere of Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince. I can't wait to see the movie beacuse I have read the book and the book is amazing! If the book is amazing the the movie has to be amazing too. Well, that is what I thought about the fifth movie too until I saw it. The book is amazing but the movie is not so good. It is ok and probably verry good if you haven't read the book. There is alot of things in the book that is important that is not even in the movie. The only part of Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix that I like is the last 20-30 minutes. I hope I won't get disappointed with the sixth movie.
One thing that I don't get is why the last book is being divided into two movies. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2. What's up with that?! Maybe the producers, the director have realized their mistake (the fifth movie) and want to try to fix it by diving the last book into two movies. By doing this hopefully two great last movies that tells the end of the Harry Potter story. I know how it ends because I have read the book. So I don't want to get disappointed an other time.
I tell you my thoughts about the sixth movie on wednesday. Have a great week untill then!

Check out Starpixxel on youtube for more Hannah Montana music videos.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT