Amigos, σύντροφος, 仲間, 好友, freunde

I wish I could write to you in a third langauge. Like spanish, italian, french, japanese or some other language. It would be cool. I have written to you in spanish before, I think. Then I used google translate, lexikon 24 or something else.
Maybe I should take study french or spanish next year in school. I really don't want to. I want to study english and swedish. I want to getter better at my own langauge. Not that I am bad at swedish, just that I want to learn mor The same thing with english. You understand what I write and you understand what I say when I talk. But I must get better at grammar and how I pronounce words. I probaly have some grammar stuff I don't see in this text.
So I think I should get better at those langauges first before I learn a new on. Don't you think?

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT