H2o

I never thought I would say this but I actully like H2o: Just add water (you know the australian tv-show that airs on Disney Channel). When it first aired on Jetix I didn't like it but know I watch it everyday after dinner. First is was just a thing I did - turn on Disney Channel. After a while I just kept on watching it, but if it's anything better on TV I will of course watch it. That just remined me that The War At Home airs every weekday at 3:35 pm on kanal 9 and I forgot to watch today. And last week for that matter too.
When you think about it it seems like every australian actor has been on the tv-show Home and Away. My mom used to watch it before when it aired here in sweden so I started too. I didn't like but I kept on watching it anyway because it is so much drama. I just wanted to know how everything would be sorted out. It was addcting in a way.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT