Mary-Kate & Ashley

My awesome friend Linda said that she may have some old Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen cds. If she does she will let me borrow them so I can add them to my iTunes library. I added some of there songs yesterday because I found a mix cd that I had made with five of their songs. I not really not a bif fan of their music. I was a huge fan a few years ago (my first post on this blog is about them) and then I used to listen to their music. I had alot of their songs on my computer. But when I got a new one I didn't transfer them from my old computer onto my new computer. All I have now are the songs on the mix cd. Some of them are in low quality. So it is not so fun to listen to them.
No I am going to listen to Mitchel Musso <3

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT