Waste of time

The time I spent in the studio today was a waste of time. When I first got there (my group and) I was supposed to do a test. But I had to wait an hour because our teacher had not transfered our movies to dvd. Something was wrong with the computer so he could not do that. So we had to watch them on the computers.
I laughed so much in the begining of the movie that I, Linda, Therese and some guy did. I tried to hide behind my backpack. After we had watched the news movies we saw some boring old news reports our teacher had made for TV4. He showed us what you should and should not when you make news reports. We probably watched those new reports for twenty minutes. BORING! He said the same thing over and over again. After we had wtached them he had to make our own news reports. After that we finally got to go home.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT